Mystery Lane

Mystery Lane

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Off to Seattle

We are off to Seattle today.  Tomorrow we meet with Dr. Dobyns.  He is the leading expert on Jackson's condition.  People fly from all over the world to see this guy about their children who have polymicrogyria.  I am excited, and a little nervous, to meet him and hear what he has to say about Jackson.  I hear he is very blunt but right on about most kids.  I am preparing myself a little in case he tells us something bad about Jackson that we don't know.  I'll keep you all posted on what we find out about our amazingly beautiful boy!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Stacy. I hope you and Kevin get some information that will be extremely helpful, not only to your understanding of Jackson's condition, but to his healthy growth and development.

    ReplyDelete