Mystery Lane

Mystery Lane

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson

Jackson turned 3 years old today.  It's hard to believe that it has been 3 years already.  He's the best thing that ever happened to me (next to his Dad of course).  Jackson has taught me more in the short 3 years of his life than I probably learned in the 37 prior to his arrival.  He's not the child I thought I was having, and I am not the Mom I thought I would be.  Life doesn't always turn out the way you think it might.  While we have some sad, tough days in our past, and some that await us in our future, I know I will handle them because I have Jackson by my side.  With my little boy next to me, I feel like I can do anything.  I love you Jackson Edward Darwin Klim.  More than you will probably ever know.  Happy Birthday my little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment